AFTER THE PARTY IN RK HOUSE (OS)



Now it 11.30 pm,part was scattered after the huge fight btw RK and SULTAN. RK was happy becoz he won, won against his enemy top most enemy SULTAN. Now everyone was assembled in dining table, no one spoke or no one had eye contact with anyone. Madhu was heartbroken, she really can't believe that she spoke those harsh words to him, who wished her life should be happy. RK asked Madhu to serve the sweet  her hands were trembling suddenly she heard a sweet little voice calling her name "MADHU" she just dropped the sweet in RK's shirt  and shouted in low voice ARYAN, her voice itself tells she is in fear. Before RKcould lift his head and look at his BIWI she was no more standing ter. MADHU again the sweet voice repeated, she ran and hugged ARYAN.
Aryan: r u ok madhu
M: she really can't get the words to speak, but her heart told both of them are just the savior of her life.
A: r u ok huh
M: I am fine (by telling she hugged and cried silently)
A: were is sultan madhu,wen u messed him he was very tensed and told me "madhu is in trouble and she needs me". It's been very long madhu he didn't come and not taking the phone also were is sultan madhu????????????????

   All were shock to here Aryan words, even madhu was also shocked

It's raining heavily sultan was driving furiously suddenly he heard madhu's voice "got out of my house sultan" the car dashed in tree, he opened the door and walked slowly in the rain. He was anger very much anger not on madhu or madhu words, he was anger on himself, he was anger on sultan. He can see the pain in madhu's eyes while telling those words and pain in her heart by seeing the shaking hands and at the last he can understand how pain she is undergoing, bcoz  she did not tell those words by seeing his face. He know by seeing his face she can't speak those words. He kneel down in the rain and told " I am sorry to hurt u madhubala"


M: wat ur telling Aryan
KAKA: wat happen madhu???????????
Madhu ran to her room and saw the msg, she was shocked her hands were trembling her whole body felt a pain as if 1000 of sharp pin were charged on her, sultan face was running on her head her eyes were raining heavely as equal to outside nature. She kneel down and told " I am sorry to hurt u sultan"
Radhaji: Madhu wat happen come down
RK was burning like a fire.Madhu came down slowly and standing in front of RK with a questing eye.
M: y RK, I told u there is no relation btw me and sultan then y u msged him??????? Y RK she yield
RK: stop the nonsense madhu , I dint msg him.
M:ok fine u did not msg him  then y u hurt him wit the words like that RK, I was begging  to stop the fight after that he didn't beat ,u were alone beating him madly y RK y???
RK: he told lie and came inside my house, hoe dare he!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M/A: SULTAN won't lie, came the echoic voice from madhu and Aryan at a time.
RK: u believe him more than me huh madhu????
M:its my problem  mine and mine oly and I will take care of it MR.RK. wit that words she turned and marched towards Aryan.
RK: were u r going BIWI, u didn't answer my question he got her hand and twisting it.
M: leave my hand RK, I want to go its all my fault I want to clear tis. Its hurting RK her voice showed the pain caused by RK.
A: leave madhu's hand RK she is in pain, don't hurt her we will go. With that Aryan walked slowly to kaka and clutched his hand tightly wit the fear.
M: no Aryan she shouted still in RK's hand.
A: no madhu, sultan me and kaka are always want u to be happy oly madhu. If sultan was present here means he will also do the same oly madhu.
With that words madhu got more emotionally attached to those 3. She got all his energy after thinking of sultan and his words about "how to live in the world wit strength" she pushed RK and ran to aryan to stop him.
M: yes Aryan u were right, but one thing I made a promise to sultan that I will take care of u in the absents of him so it's my duty. Now I promise u that after finding sultan and giving him to u oly then I will return to this house.

With that words she took him in his hand as like sultan always do, she moved and heard the word BIWI but it vanished in the sound of thunder, thunder in her heart with the name called SULTAN.

Sultan mobile was in silent mode and he was still walking in the road  as if some dead body got its life after so many years, he is moving inch by inch. Every thing in slow motion he heard the words of his wife" sultan walk soon if u were wet u will get fever soon, I need that oly my sweet wife. What ????????????? yes my dear wife if I get fever means u will be sitting near me  24*7"

Madhu made Aryan to sleep while that time kaka was trying phone to sultan. She came out and asked he shacked his head in the replay of no.
M:I am going to search him by my own kaka, take care of Aryan and will come back oly wit sultan.
KAKA: no madhu it's raining heavily its not safe also madhu, if sultan comes and ask means I don't have answer to tell him madhu. I am not leaving u.
M: don't worry kaka nothing will happen  to me , he had promised me that he will save me from all danger .
K: ok madhu be safe. She told she has no relation with him in the house but how come she trust him like tis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was walking in the road, heavy rain in her eyes and also in the sky. Its been 1hr , she was praying to god and chanting sultan name oly. she heard some voice and  stopped moving for a sec she felt her life is gone, she want to run but her heart told to turn and see, more fight was taking place btw leg and heart weather to turn or run. Again the voice came it came out wit more pain than her heart. She turned and saw it its heavy rain and at the distance itself she can guess a long handsome guy, SULTAN wit the joy she ran towards him  he was also running towards her and both stopped a feet distance  itself. both the eyes meet . He was confused and worried for her, he was trying to open the mouth but words were playing hide and seek. She was in anger on herself for hurting sultan, his trust and everything for 1st time in her life she is hating herself  more than anything in the world. "I am sorry" both told at the same time without moving the eye contact.
S: sorry to hurt u madhu by telling that he turned he really can't see her paining eyes.
M: I oly want to ask sorry sultan  by telling tis she put her head down.

Time passed both were standing like that oly. A thunder sound came and madhu got feared and sat down by closing his eyes and ears, without her knowledge her heart told one name SULTAN, by hearing that he turned and saw her. It was most beautiful view in the world a small child is sitting in the rainy road and closing his eyes and ears and telling her mom name for help, at that moment he want to run near her and lift her face in his hand and want to wipe the tears in her eyes and to rest her head in his heart, wit those thought he moved closer but controlled his self. He came and kneels down in front of here and asked r u alright madhu? She just lifted head as if someone blast the bullet in her heart, she do no wat to tell  but her heart and hand told to hug him, hug him forever. She wiped the tears and gave a week and fake smile. Sultan under stood it just a cover up by her so he left in her wish itself. 
M: sorry sultan, I dint say those words to hurt u but ''''.. she can't finish the sentence is well known in her face.
S: but there is no options for me''''complete the sentence madhu.
M: she was just staring those magical eyes. I'I mean not to hurt''..
S: I am a big fool madhu, I thought u oly send the msg and I came madhu.
M:sultan that that msg was sent by by R'.R
S: No madhu he didn't send the Msg'''.someone someone want to play a game wit u and me.
M: sultan but how u know
S: wen I reached ter u were in shock and fear madhu, RK was also in the same shock but in anger madhu.
M: then it must be DIPALI'..she tells all the encounter btw her and Dips. Why u got hurts in RK hands, I know how u will beat others  y sultan?????
S: I don't want to hurt u madhu, if I beat RK it will pain more for u oly madhu than him.
Both were looking each other no words, no tears, no rain oly some relationship is forming and its getting stronger and stronger. By hearing some sound they both break the eye contacts, its madhu phone she picked it from the ground.
K:madhu wat happen?
M:I found him kaka, I full filled my promise to Aryan. Wit that she gave the phone to sultan.
S: kaka I am leaving madhu ih her home and coming straight to home. Is Aryan slept?
K: ya madhu oly made him to sleep. Ok come soon.He gave the phone back to her.
M: I want to see Aryan sultan'..do no y but some smile was seen in the corner of his lips.
S: me also want u to take home madhu, ur full of wet u may change the cloths my wife dress is there but'''..he stopped suddenly and realized wat he spoke , how can he ash her to change the dress and that to wear his wifes he asked him selfs???????????
M: complete the sentence sultan'''..
S: I mean'''.. that'''''actually''''.
M: sentence are in complete sultan.
S: he closed his eyes and spoke " I don't want others to see u in a guilty eyes"
Both were standing like that and now rain again started thy slowly moved to the car wit mouth shut as if  they were controlling themselves  from a kissing, hands are tightly closed preventing from the hugging and they reached the car and drive in silent's. Both wished that road should not end .
S: madhu
M: hmmm'' wat happen sultan????????u need anything????????
S: yes madhu''.no no no
M: little smile in the corner of her lips stayed
S: we reached our home'..sorry ur home.
Her smile faded and sadness got that place, she got down from the car.
M: not my home sultan its RK's by that she went inside''''''..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 30...

Chapter 8...

Chapter 9