Chapter 12...

Paro asked after 5min of complete silence "how you and rudra became friends?". Aman smile by the sweet memories, "Ah i still remember that day, it was my first day in my new school, when i entered the campus i saw single boy is beating four boys, that fight was awesome" Said by showing his full teeth to paro. Then aman continued saying "i was standing and watching the fight with the eager eyes, suddenly one sir came and pulled me towards the principal office along with those boys. The principal asked me my history and asked about the fight, i thought about some films were the hero will fight four or five goons, so i said the four boys are bad, i don't know that one statement of mine will make me to take one week complete bed rest. Ya those four guys showed there face in the evening to me, all alone. Rudra came to see me and promised by mother that he will take care of me from that time onwards rudra kept me near him always and protected me from getting harm. We studied till 8th grade in a same class and then dil sent him to Delhi. All the people in this place know how much rudra hate his father. He will only talk when needed and then i came to know the reason for his odd behavior from that time onwards i started to stand for him when others speak bad about his family. He was adamant to move out from this place, so he used the opportunity when dil asked him to study in Delhi boarding school for boys and went to Delhi. But me only know that he doesn't want to go away from his father; he was just pretend that he was adamant. For the first time in the life he asked me one think, do you know what it is? He asked me to take care of his father in his absence. Then i full filled my promise to him till i reach Mumbai for my college." Paro was lost in so much thoughts, her eyes showed the tears, so aman made the situation light by talking about the topic, girls. "You know paro, all the girls will follow him to the place were ever he goes, so many girls talked and kept friendship with me because of him, on that age itself he will look so hot". Paro smiled by his complement and also understood that bhaiya is making her to come out from the sadness. "hmmm, that means so many girls in both of your life's?" said with the naughty tone. "no, no if any girls come and speak to rudra, he will just give that hulk look and will go, i have not seen him talking to any girls in my life as he speaks with you and when it comes to me ya, lot of girlsss" said with the sad tone. Paro understood the indirect meaning of his line and felt some butterflies in the stomach, so she asked him "ok, tell me about the girl which you're thinking now." Aman saw her for few second and told "you're brilliant". Paro smiled brightly and said "ya i am, because i am your sister and don't change the topic, tell me about that girl". Aman shook his head and turned to look at the side way mirror "it all started at the 3rd year of my college, she was the first year student. I was her senior so we become friends and at the end of my final year she accepted that she loves me, which i waited from the first day of our met. She is very strong, more mature at the small age itself, her plus is her family and minus is her father. I know she loves me from her first year itself but she tried to hide in the name of friendship more than that she hided it from her family. Till she finish her finial year i worked in the same college, because her family is very strict she won't come out after the college. Then every think came to an end, suddenly my dad die and mom was ill, doctor and all advise me to take her back to Rajasthan itself, so that mom can come out from the stress and illness. I don't want to miss her and i also don't want to put her in such a heart breaking sutivation to choose family or love.  It was a study holiday, so i can't contact her, i left the message with the friends, two months passed and when i came back to Mumbai, i heard the news that she was forced to marry someone. Then nothing left for me there so i came back and worked here after one year my mom passed away by leaving me all alone in this world. Dil will contact me often and will presser me to stay with them itself, but i refused it then rudra came with the solution work with me or stay with me and you know what i choose. Actually at that time i don't know that the choice which he gave has no different by working with him i have to stay 24/7 near him and then i remembered the promise which he made to my mom.  This is my story". Aman didn't see her face after finishing his story, so paro wiped her tears and spoke "still you love her bhiya?". Aman smiled and said "as i have said she is the strongest girl, she all ways used to hide her pain in her smile and she will also live with that pain. i always want to remove her pain but nothing happened. That's what i learnt from her and i am living with pain.  I enquired about the guy, her husband he is really a good person, so no worries. She will be living happily. Some time when our loved one is happy with other person means, it will automatically make us also happy" 

Both returned to the office at 3.30 but both of them didn't eat anythink. Both pushed them self to work as the deal will be signed in three days. Paro was working in the system and her mobile flashed the name "Mr. Jallad. Calling..." Paro changed the name from rudra to jallad when he rejected her from doing the presentation for the new client. Her hand went near the green color but she didn't slide it. She doesn't know what he will ask or what he will say? Did he found out that i feed him ruki's food? Omg what he will do? I am such a fool. She saw aman entering the cabin so she put the mobile in silent mode and said in a sad tone "i wish, i can do the presentation this time at least and i hate lila all ways she is behaving very rude to me" and pouted. She saw aman coming toward her, he cupped her checks and said "lila is very anger on you because you took her place" paro gave the question look, aman smile and said "i am talking about PA place what did you think madam and if rudra dose anything means, it has some reason in it. The reason behind this stupid presentation is...they are not good guy, they will only see you not the slides." Paro widen her eyes in shock, her whole body become chill and closed the eyes in horror some images came in front of her. Aman felt something bad and shook her from the trans and gave water to drink. He asked "did you have any food in the morning?" paro nodded in no. Paro was trying to overcome the reason said by Aman then she heard the door opening with the loud sound, so she pressed the glass very tightly due to the fear.  Only the sound of glass breaking was heard.
Rudra was driving the car in the speed to reach her, ya he wants to make sure that she is safe or not. He wants to ask sorry to her for his rude behavior. He thought she had kept the name perfectly for him "Mr. Jallad". He took the mobile and dialed her no, it was unanswered, he again dialed but all the time it was same. Nothing came to his mind, he just wants to rush and see her weather she is safe or not, her accident came in his mind. He jumped down from the car and rushed to the cabin in stair not even using the lift. When he came to the aman's cabin he found its to be empty, so he rushed to his cabin knowing that they will be there only. He showed his anger and tension towards the cabin door, then he heard the glass breaking sound.  
Rudra rushed towards here and pushed aman to other side, he took the kerchief from his pocket and tied it in her hand to stop the bleeding due to the water glass in her hand. He turned and saw aman standing like a pillar "what standing like this, go and bring the first aid box" shouted in the anger tone.
He felt paro removing her hand from his and turned to see her, there he saw the fear and horror in her eyes. He was pushed away by paro, he saw the blood hand mark in his jacket. She started to shout "blood, blood...no no...i will..." and removed the kerchief and trowed it away. 


                           Quote of the day



I am not stopping you from going, i am stopping my self from dieing...there is no life with out youCry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 30...

Chapter 8...

Chapter 25...